Do you know there are some superfoods to boost the power of the subconscious mind? You can harness the power of your subconscious mind to achieve new success in both your personal and professional lives. Taking advantage of the law of attraction and learning how to turn your thoughts into positive ones can help you reach new heights in life.
What is the subconscious mind?
The mind is commonly underestimated, and this prevents us from reaching our full potential. The Western medical approach dictates that our understanding of the mind must be constrained by what we learn.
Most people believe that they cannot bend reality with their minds, for instance. Conversely, other doctrines, such as the Law of Attraction, suggest we can create a universe of our own and play a substantial role in influencing the way the world operates.
It has long been known that the subconscious mind is powerful, but western belief systems tend to reject these theories. However, there is evidence to suggest that subconscious psychology can be helpful and empowering.
For example, you can develop:
- Being able to heal yourself from the inside out – you can more easily discern what is wrong and can exert influence over both body and mind.
- Empathy and an understanding of others – you can sense other people’s emotions more accurately.
- Improved memory with greater detail – you have more influence over what you remember and can tap into details from the distant past that you might think you have forgotten.
- Super-easy access to life solutions – with your improved problem-solving skills and clearer sense of purpose, you immediately spot solutions and know-how to implement them.
- Creative abilities you never dreamed possible – your finely honed intuitive faculties and better access to your imagination allow you to be bolder and more innovative.
- Dramatically enhanced learning abilities – you are free to choose what to focus on, and you can pick up skills very quickly.
- Understanding and recognizing the root of fears & phobias – you can discover and reflect on the original causes of phobias, buried in the subconscious mind.
- Enhanced clarity of thoughts – everything makes more sense to you, including your own feelings, desires, and motivations.
Superfoods to boost the power of the subconscious mind
The food we eat not only nourishes our bodies but also affects our minds and our consciousness. Therefore, you should understand your food, your body, and your mind. Our bodies need to be tuned daily. The right instrument is the key to perfect music. In the same way, a healthy body and a bright atmosphere are crucial for good meditation. Poor eating habits, lack of knowledge of what’s good for our system, lack of sleep, and years of abuse can lead to diseases in the body over time. Here are some of the important tips to follow to boost the power of the subconscious mind.
- Eat more fresh fruits and green vegetables: Include high fiber foods in your diet
- Make sure you drink two liters of water a day: It is a wise idea to drink two liters of water every day. Drink fruit juices instead of carbonated drinks.
- Eat the right amount: It is not a good idea to eat too much because a full stomach makes meditation difficult.
Let’s talk about some of the best superfoods to boost the power of the subconscious mind.
1. Fatty Fish
According to a review1 published in 2016, it was evident that 60% of your brain is made of fat, and half of that fat is comprised of omega-3 fatty acids. Our brain needs omega-3 fatty acids to build brain and nerve cells. These fat cells are essential for learning and memory. Also, it helps to keep your brain cells healthier and hence plays an essential role to boost the power of the subconscious mind.
2. Turmeric or Curcumin
Your subconscious mind works 100% if you, are not anxious and stressed about anything. Turmeric contains 3-6% curcumin, and curcumin is known to boost brain function. Curcumin boosts serotonin and dopamine both of which improve mood. According to research2 published in August 2019, curcumin is very effective in reducing the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
3. Pumpkin seeds
Also read – Top 100 benefits of Sudarshan Kriya everyone should know
4. Green tea supplements
L-theanine is an amino acid that crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the activity of the neurotransmitter GABA, helping to reduce anxiety and making you feel relaxed. Also, L-theanine increases the frequency of alpha waves in the brain, which helps you relax without feeling tired.
5. Vitamin C-rich food
A medium orange provides almost all the vitamin C you need in a day. Having higher levels of vitamin C in your blood was associated with improvements in focus, memory, attention, and decision speed, according to one study.
Free radicals can damage brain cells, so vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to combat them. In addition, vitamin C supports brain health as you age and may help prevent conditions such as major depressive disorder, anxiety, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s disease. Eating vitamin C-rich seasonal fruits such as guava, kiwi, tomatoes, and strawberries is very beneficial in boosting the power of the subconscious mind. So, there were some of the amazing superfood to boost the power of subconscious mind.
Bad habits to avoid which are actually hindering your brain power
Now you know very well about the superfoods to boost the power of the subconscious mind.
- Avoid walking up late at night.
- Wake up at 4 am and meditate. The time between 3:30-5:30 am is very important and if you manifest things at this time your wishes will surely be granted.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid negative thoughts.
- Avoid feeling angry, anxious, and jealous about anything. Always have gratitude towards whatever you have.
- 7 Wonderful benefits of gajar ke Kanjhi
- 10 Amazing benefits of face cupping and best facial cupping kit online
- Debina Bonnerjee decodes 5 best face yoga and ice therapy to treat acne and pimple
- Postpartum depression: Best homeopathic medicines that are 100% safe
- What is black alkaline water? What are it’s scientific benefits?