Want to know more about the sound of silence? Then you are at the right place.
In this whole creation, we are just a small spec, each one of us is in search of good health, knowledge, prosperity, harmony, and overall a happy and blissful life in every situation. Each of us strives hard to achieve this state. But the real question is, it is really possible to activate this state? So, the simple answer is Yes!
All this is possible with the sound of silence meditation. But, let’s first develop an understanding of cosmic energy.
Cosmic energy exists everywhere in the cosmos, it is the bond between the galaxies, planets, humans, and molecules. It is the space between each and everything. It is the bond that keeps the entire cosmos in order. Cosmic energy is the life force. This cosmic energy is important to maintain the order of our life and expand our consciousness. Cosmic energy is the base of all our actions and functions.
We receive some amount of cosmic energy in deep sleep and in total silence. We are using this energy for our day-to-day activities like seeing, thinking, hearing, speaking, and all action of our body. This limited energy gained through sleep is not sufficient for all these activities and that is why we feel tired and tensed all the time, this leads to mental and physical stress and all kinds of illnesses. The only way to overcome this is to get more and more cosmic energy.
Cosmic energy is essential to maintain the order of our life, to lead a healthy and happy life, and also to be totally involved in all situations we are in, to obtain knowledge, and finally for the explanation of our consciousness.
How can we obtain abundant cosmic energy?
Abundant cosmic energy can be obtained only through meditation, it could be either sound of silence mediation or pyramid meditation.
Sleep is unconscious meditation; meditation is conscious sleep. During sleep, we get limited energy. In meditation, we get abundant energy. This energy enhances the power of our body, mind, and intellect.
Sound of Silence meditation opens up the door for our 6th sense and beyond. This boosted energy through meditation. We will be relaxed, healthy, and happy. It also helps to reach greater heights in the physical body. Meditation is nothing but a journey of our consciouses toward the self. In meditation, we consciously travel from our body to mind. Mind, to intellect, intellect to self and beyond.
How to correctly do sound of silence Meditation?
Let us understand how to do this Sound of Silence meditation? For meditation, the first thing is the
- You may sit in any posture. The posture must be very comfortable and stable. We can meditate either on the floor or on a chair. We can meditate in any place, wherever we feel comfortable.
- Sit comfortably.
- Close your eyes, and stop inner or outer chatter. You can put on earplugs and cover your eyes with a dark cloth. Do not chant any mantra, just relax.
- Totally relax.
- When we cross our legs and clasp our fingers, an energy circuit is formed and gives more stability.
- Eyes are doors of our mind, so eyes should be closed.
- Mantra chanting or any chattering, inner or outer are the activities of the mind. So, it should be stopped.
- When your body is relaxed, the consciousness travels to the next zone.
- Mind and intellect. The mind is nothing but a bundle of thoughts. There are numerous thoughts always coming to the surface of the mind.
Breath and listen to the Sound of Silence
- Whenever there are thoughts in the mind, we may get many questions, known or unknown to transcend the mind and intellect, one has to observe the breath and the sound coming from inside i.e., the sound of silence.
- Initially, you may find it difficult to hear the sound, but with constant practice, you may be able to hear it clearly.
- Observation is the nature of self and one should just witness the breath.
- Don’t do conscious breathing. Do not inhale or exhale consciously.
- Let’s inhalation or exhalation happen on its own. Just observe the normal breathing and the sound. This is the main key and this is the way.
- Don’t go behind the thought, cut the thought and come back to the breath and observe normal breathing.
- Be with your breath and the sound. Slowly you will observe that the density of the breath will reduce and the breath will become thinner and shorter and the sound of silence will become louder.
- Just sit and observe.
- Finally, the breath will become smallest and settles like flesh in between the eyebrows. In this state, one will have no breath and no thought.
- He will be totally thoughtless. This state is called “Nirmal Stithi” and this is called the Meditative State.
- In this state, we will be under the shower of cosmic energy.
- The more meditation one does the more will be cosmic energy one receives.
- In this state, the cosmic energy will flow through the cosmic body and the sound of silence will become louder and still.
- It is also called the “Etheric Body.”
- The energy body forms with more than 72,0000 “Nadies” or energy tubes that runs all across the body.
- All these energy tubes start from the head region, this region is called “Brahma Randr.” These Nadies spread throughout the body like roots and shoots of a plant.
- The energy body is the main base for all our actions and even our existence.
- Our energy body received cosmic energy during deep sleep and meditation.
- We are using this energy for our body and mind activities like seeing, speaking, hearing, thinking, and all physical actions. All these functions are totally based on the incoming cosmic energy.
Whenever I meditate thought come to my mind?
It is very common to experience limitless thoughts whenever you sit to meditate. You just have to observe your quality of thoughts and try to stop negative thoughts. When you will start observing your thoughts, soon you will realize that there is a decrease in the number of thoughts.
Can meditation treat all my Mental and Physical problems?
The inflow of cosmic energy is purely based on our thoughts. When we have thoughts, the inflow of cosmic energy is obstructed. When the inflow of energy is less, the energy in the energy tubes depletes. This depletion causes Etheric Patches in the energy body. These patches lead gradually lead to disease in the body.
The root cause of all diseases is the lack of cosmic energy in the body. In meditation, we get abundant cosmic energy and it flows through all the energy tubes of our body.
When cosmic energy is passing through the energy tubes of the body, it cleans all the Etheric Patches.
When these patches are cleaned, we come out of all our illnesses (Mental or Physical). When energy starts flowing through the Bhram Randra we feel heaviness in the head region or heaviness of the whole body.
When the cosmic energy is cleansing the patches, we get an itching sensation or pain in that region. Sometimes we may experience pain in various places in the physical body, for this pain we need not take any medicine. All these pains will vanish by doing more meditation.
Sound of Silence is basically the sound when cosmic energy enters the body and the sound becomes louder while meditation because cosmic energy flows through our Nadies. It is the sound of the flow of energy that you can hear all the time.
By intake of more and more cosmic energy through meditation, we come out of all physical and mental illnesses.
Pyramid Meditation for better concentration
If we meditate inside the pyramid, the meditative state can be achieved 3 times faster than normal. Let us know about the pyramid and pyramid power.
The pyramid is the most stable structure, which receives the highest cosmic energy on this planet earth. The pyramid forms at an angle of 52 degrees ad51 minutes and because of this angle it receives the highest cosmic energy.
A pyramid can be constructed with any material. The material makes no difference in the receiving of cosmic energy.
The pyramid has to be aligned in perfect cardinal directions- North, south, east, and west.
Cosmic energy gets accumulated at one-third height from the base of the pyramid, this place is knowns as the king’s chamber. Cosmic energy will be maximum in the king’s chamber and its spreads throughout the pyramid. A crystal fixed at the apex of the pyramid, multiplies and distributes the cosmic energy throughout the pyramid.
The no thought states or Nirmal Stithi is attained 3 times faster if one meditates inside the pyramid. It is used to communicate with higher frequencies. Meditation in Pyramid is used for healing and all meditation experiences.
How long should I meditate?
Meditation should be practiced every day, mediation can be done any place, and mediation can be done at any time. In one sitting mediation should be done for a time equal to one’s age. For instance, a thirty-year-old man should do mediation at least for 30 minutes in one sitting. For mediation, you need not leave the family life, everyone should do mediation. Children are the best meditators. They can start mediation, at the age of 5.
For meditation, you need not go to any guru or water. The guru and master are within. The sound of silence is your guru, it is your master. This sound of silence is for everyone.