Most people may not have heard the name of this herb, also called Kafal or Kafal fruit but, in Ayurveda, kafal is ancient medicine. Kafal is a type of evergreen shrub that bears fruit that looks a bit like a blackberry. Let’s learn more about the benefits of Kafal fruit in detail, how it is used and for what types of diseases.
Kafal: What is it?
Kafal can treat a variety of diseases such as respiratory problems, diabetes, piles, loss of appetite, gout disease, leprosy, menorrhagia, obesity, urinary incontinence, craving, fever, and irritable bowel syndrome. It is beneficial in anemia, metallurgy, mouth disease or ulcers or swelling in the mouth, rhinitis, swelling, and burning.
Benefits of kafal fruit
Kafal leaves and seeds are used in Ayurveda, whereas the flowers and fruits provide medicinal benefits. Let’s get an understanding of how the kafal is used in disease treatment.
1. Kafal fruit benefits in Headache
2. Benefits of Kafal fruit for eyes
Many diseases affect the eyes, including common eye pain, night blindness, redness, etc. The use of kafal is very useful in all of these types of problems. Making kajal by mixing cow urine, Ghee, and kafal with Himalayan salt, and applying it like kajal into the eyes can provide relief from the symptoms of many eye diseases.
3. Relieves ear pain
Kafal provides relief for ear pain due to cold cough or any disease. Putting 1-2 drops of jackfruit oil mixed with kafal fruit in the ear, cooked and filtered, provides relief from earaches.
4. Kafal fruit benefits for toothache
Kafal tree bark can relieve toothache by pressing it between the teeth and chewing it.
If you rub kafal powder on your teeth and grind it in vinegar, when you consume kafal in this manner, you will experience quick relief from toothache.
Gargling with a decoction of kafal fruit can cure goiter, toothache, and throat infection.
5. Kafal Benefits for Cough Relief
If you are suffering from cough due to the change of season and it is not improving with any medicine then it may be treated with kafal.
6. Benefits of Kafal fruit in treating diarrhea
- 7 Proven health benefits of Glueberry I Gumberry, Gunda or Lasora
- Top 10 health benefits of Apple you should know
- Is DIY Face mask maker worth buying? Best brand available online
- Amazing and wonderful benefits of dark chocolate you never know
- Doctors said stressful situation was the reason behind singer KK heart attack