Gynecomastia is the most common disorder of male breasts. Males in the world, on average, develop the disorder between the ages of 20 and 50. Allopathy treatment of gynecomastia includes steroid administration which might a lot of side effects. In this article today, we are going to discuss the best homeopathic medicines for Gynecomastia.
Homoeopathy is an alternative treatment that has very less side effects and many studies1 have relieved that it is actually very effective for Gynecomastia. But, let’s first discuss it in detail.
What is gynecomastia?
In men, gynecomastia results in enlarged breast tissue. This condition affects males of all ages, but it is most common during the newborn period, puberty, and in older adults. Most commonly, gynecomastia is caused by an imbalance of the hormones testosterone and estrogen.
When do males suffer from gynecomastia? From where does it start?
Several factors can cause gynecomastia, including:
- Male newborns with enlarged breasts, or breast buds, make up more than half. It is caused by a high level of estrogen in the mother. The enlarged breasts usually disappear after a few weeks.
- Teenage boys have a higher likelihood of having an enlarged breast than teenage girls. Increasing breast tissue is caused by fluctuating hormones, including testosterone drops and estrogen surges. It takes about six months to two years for hormone levels to even out – a process that takes about six months to two years.
- In men over 50, enlarged breasts are more common. As men age, they produce less testosterone. Additionally, they may be fatter, which stimulates the production of estrogen and the growth of breast tissue.
What causes gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is caused by an imbalance of estrogen and androgen hormones. The hormone estrogen, which regulates breast growth, is produced in small amounts by men’s bodies. Your breasts may enlarge if you produce too much estrogen or have low testosterone levels (hypogonadism).
- 5 Best ways to increase testosterone level naturally no one told you before
- 5 best supplements for men working in night shift
Overweight people can sometimes develop enlarged breasts because they have excess fatty tissue. The condition is called pseudo gynecomastia.
How is gynecomastia diagnosed?
Your healthcare provider will assess your symptoms, perform a physical examination and review your medical and family history. Your healthcare provider may also recommend a blood test to assess hormone levels.
Both gynecomastia and breast cancer can cause breast lumps. Therefore, your healthcare provider may order:
- A breast ultrasound can be used to view detailed images of breast growths.
- Mammograms are used to examine changes in breast tissue or unusual growths.
Homeopathic medicines for Gynecomastia
This is one of the most effective Glandular drops for men to treat endocrine dysfunction, growth disturbances, and obesity due to pituitary dysfunction. Underweight people, goiter, Graves disease, Addison’s disease, myxoedema, etc., are also treated with it. This medication’s main benefit is that it regulates pituitary and thyroid hormones.
The remedy’s name suggests it contains calcium and iodine. These are homeopathic medicines for Gynecomastia. In an obese person, hormonal changes during puberty, and gynecomastia are due to thyroid disease. Boys with thyroid enlargement about the time of puberty, flabby boys with adenoids, and tonsillitis can be cured with it. This can also relieve pain caused by this condition.
Patients who are timid, cowardly, shy of strangers, and is not very confident may have this condition. If a patient has prostate hypertrophy and gland swelling then this medication can help. Gynecomastia with old age can be treated by this medicine too.
Gynecomastia can also benefit from this treatment. The treatment is deeply rooted in the constitution. Physically anxious patients with swelling of tissues can be treated with this medication.
The remedy is prescribed for all problems of men due to low testosterone levels in their bodies. It works by reducing estrogen levels in a man’s body and increasing testosterone levels.
Lycopodium is a remedy with deep action. This medication can be used if the right breast enlargement is greater than the left. Lycopodium is an energy-giving herb. Homeopathy can also be used in conjunction with psychological counseling.
Hepatic disease or alcoholism can cause gynecomastia, resulting in a bloated abdomen. Gynecomastia can also be caused by liver disease. In general, lycopodium can be used to treat kidney disease caused by Gynecomastia. Impotency, enlargement of the prostate, and hydrocele (a type of swelling in the scrotum that occurs when fluid collects in the thin sheath surrounding a testicle)can also lower testosterone levels in men. Hair prematurely greys due to low testosterone levels.
Yohimbinum is a homeopathic male tonic. 10 drops water of it every morning acts on the hormonal level and the central nervous system. It helps in male hormonal regulation.
We use this remedy as to a weekly dose with any other constitutional remedy. It regulates pituitary hormone production. One can give Thuja 200 to a patient who has a history of animal poisoning and adverse effects of vaccination. You can also cure gynecomastia with prostate enlargement with it. Tuja treats everything associated with gynecomastia. Thuja is indicated in patients with left-sided breast enlargement. Thuja also relieves stitching and tearing pain along with swelling of breast tissue.
Phytolacca is the second most desirable remedy for Gynecomastia. It has proven to be effective for patients with aching, soreness, and sensitive breast tissue. Phytolacca has a powerful effect on fibrous tissues. A common cause of gynecomastia is obesity. A common treatment for obesity is this medication. When a patient follows a strict diet, it helps reduce their weight.
B36 these are endocrine drops. When the glandular balance in men is disturbed because of stress, disease, infection, and other factors, this tonic and other constitutional medicine give good results. These are some best homeopathic medicines for Gynecomastia I suggest. (Dr. Vinod Kumar)
- Postpartum depression: Best homeopathic medicines that are 100% safe
- Is DIY Face mask maker machine worth buying? Best brand available online
- 7 Surprising benefits of drinking fennel water every day
- 7 Wonderful benefits of gajar ke Kanjhi
- 5 Best brands of Peanut butter available in the market ranked by dietitians
- Partially-hydrogenated or hydrogenated peanut butter- Which one to choose?